KnowTo Drive (formerly Examiner) is the industry’s most comprehensive road knowledge testing product. With the ability to test in a motor vehicle agency, at home, or with third-party agents, KnowTo Drive assists in reducing office traffic while still offering a secure and educational exam.
Take your test anywhere and at any time, from the convenience of your home on your own device.
Choose from multiple languages and enable audio playback.
Get immediate pass/fail results and directions for next steps once the test is completed.
Avoid multiple trips to the DMV. After you finish, skip the line and pick up your credentials immediately.
Rules & Requirements
- In order to take the Knowledge Test I must be a Kansas resident with a current Kansas address.
- I will only have 60 minutes to complete the Knowledge Test.
- The Knowledge Test must not be taken with any additional help from any other persons or resources.
- I understand that I cannot leave the test at any time; this will result in a warning. Subsequent attempts will result in failure.
- I must have a functioning webcam.
- The webcam must be on the same computer as the test is being taken on.
- I will be asked to take a photo of myself using my webcam to be verified by a DMV agent during license issuance.
- Random photos will be captured during the knowledge testing process to ensure compliance with testing rules.
- I understand that I will have to pay an online testing fee of $13.50.
- I understand that if I fail this test, I will have to login again and pay a retest fee of $13.50.
- I understand that if any of the test rules are broken, my online test will be failed and I will not be eligible for a refund.
18 years & under:
- I must have a licensed driver with a valid driver’s license from a U.S. state at least 18 years of age supervising.
- If I pass the Knowledge Test I am required to bring my school enrollment form to my local DMV office to receive my permit.